Wednesday, June 29, 2005

www.dnc.org

The DNC has substantially updated it's website.

I really like the new layout, but I really like what it means. The new design is so obviously a product of young democrats--a loyal group that, until Dean came along, was largely shut out of positions of consequence in the Democratic Party. I am very exctied that my generation will be at least somewhat responsible for shaping the message that takes back America from the clutches of the republican party.

Compare the shiny new veneer of our design and the new Democracy Bonds with the republican's website.

Those chowder-heads are so out of touch with people under 30, that they don't even know what an iPod looks like.











(iPods have wheels)
-Synthesis

3 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Blogger Dem-X said...

That is one purrrty website, alright!

And I have a hunch that the GOP website can't show a picture of an iPod for legal reasons, so they made an approximation.

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Synthesis said...

Or perhaps it was a Steve Job's reason: I don't want my product anywhere near YOUR website.
-Synthesis

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger johnnie said...

It looks like the wheels fell of the GOP site. Reminds me of what is happening to policies...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home