Monday, July 11, 2005

The Rove hits the fan

The Raw Story has a transcript from today's gaggle. They weren't about to let McClellan get away from Karl R--- (obscenity edited by author). I swear, if I had McClellan's job (professional liar), I think I would cry every night.

While I am of the opinion that the left needs to stop obsessing over our boogeymen, Karl in particular, I admit it will be really sweet when he occupies the first of many jail cells. In a more perfect world, Bob Novak would get the second one.

This isn't some namby-pamby fact finding investigation, this is criminal and people have already received jail time. Judith Miller will be heading to the pokey just for refusing to out her source. Her name would never be in the news if prosecutors and the judge didn't believe that something very illegal conspired when Valerie Plame was outed as a CIA agent. Someone committed treason, and it very well may have been the turd blossom himself.
-Synthesis

1 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, Blogger johnnie said...

I know I should stop obsessing, but I can't wait to see the radical right's next step. They already got the Wall Street Journal to almost quote from the RNC's talking points about how to spin this one.

Apparently disclosing classified information is very bad unless it is not bad at all. (That's my take of the spin machine on this one.)

The Bush/Rove spin machine can give a sane person a really bad migraine...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home