Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The Texas Democrat

This is making me really happy. I knew that Chris Bell was a good person, and that he would make a great governor, but to see it put down in words like this... it just makes me really happy.

I am sick and tired of the Republican stranglehold over this country and this great state of Texas. I am sick and tired of the give-up, know-nothing, corporate-owned Democrats that have just rolled over and let the Tom Delay crowd tighten their grip.

We true, blue Democrats are taking our country back, bit by bit, rolling up our sleeves and doling out knuckle-sandwiches when necessary.

I am proud that Chris Bell stands, unafraid, in Texas, and aligning himself with progressive Democrats. These Republicans in power are crooks, and they must be stopped.
-Synthesis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home