Sunday, August 14, 2005

Studying for December

I'll be taking the LSAT in early December, so I will be spending a lot of my spare time studying until then. I'll have to cut back on everything else--work not included.

I took a practice test yesterday to see where I stand right now. I scored a 162, which is good, but still 8 points off my 170 goal. With a score like that, I would stand a very good chance of getting in wherever I wanted to go. It will be really tough though, so I'll need to work very hard.

Wish me luck, and I hope you'll forgive me for being a bit hermitic.
-Ian

6 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is creative Keep up the great work.
This subject is worthwhile looking into, cartoon animals
Much info about cartoon animals

 
At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know about sportcraft treadmill?

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Synthesis said...

let's try to keep comments germane to politics.
-Synthesis

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Dem-X said...

Haha, we've been comment-spammed. Some folks do this to raise the ranking of a page in search engines like google.

I take it as a milestone for us. :)

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Synthesis said...

I noticed we got some traffic from Singapore and Thailand. WTF.
-Synthesis

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger johnnie said...

Good luck on your studying. I will miss your blog comments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home