Saturday, September 03, 2005

A LubbockDFA first

Yesterday marked the first time our blog got mentioned by another blog.

We also got a lot of traffic last night, mainly from www.leftyblogs.com. I didn't know about them until right now. All in all, we got more than 50 unique visits, which is a lot considering that it is a part-time, un-advertised endeavor.

I really enjoy this medium, and hope it can become something akin to what Talk Radio has been for conservatives. The words and ideas of Lubbock Democrats are spreading out into the ethers.
-Synthesis

3 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger johnnie said...

I think this speaks very highly of the posters. You write informative, interesting things. I'm glad people are noticing.

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Wally said...

I just wish y'all had been mentioned by one of the Big Dogs instead of a little ol' pug like me. :)

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger HaigLaw said...

Congratulations, Kenny

-Dave Haigler
Abilene - Taylor county

 

Post a Comment

<< Home