Tuesday, December 20, 2005

DNC fundraising

The DNC raised 5.3 million dollars in November. The RNC raised a bit more, about 5.95 million.

It wasn't very long ago that "legendary" money-man Terry McAuliffe was being outraised 3-1 by the Republicans. That was the norm. For Dean to be outraised 2-1 would be great. Those November numbers are fantastic. Heck, I'm thinking of starting an office pool over which month we'll actually BEAT those guys.

I wish I had some internal numbers to see how much of that money was in increments of $100 or less.
-Synthesis

p.s. I didn't mean to bag on Terry. Before Howard, he was actually the best fundraiser the DNC had in decades.

4 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Blogger johnnie said...

Put me down for March in that office pool!

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Synthesis said...

I'm going to be conservative (boo! hiss!) and take next September, right before Democrats whomp 'em in Nov.
-Ian

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Get all your friends to buy a Democracy Bond. That's a way to be a less-than-$100 increment contributor. I have one. Besides, it will make HD look even better.

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Synthesis said...

yeah, I still need to buy one. I plan to get one in January, as a late christmas gift for Howard.
-Ian

 

Post a Comment

<< Home